Because waiting for the monthly finds just isn't enough.
Happy Friday! I hope you've all had a great week. I've been spending my evenings putting the final touches on our 2024 FTL Golf Getaway registrations that will launch next week (eek!). This week I've had my eye on my home's decor, in which I typically avoid anything with a golf theme. However, I believe there are some places where it's appropriate and fun to add a touch of the game I love, so this edition of the Weekly 9 will feature some pieces on my radar!
1) Good Boy Originals Print | I am a huge fan of AJ's work and have commissioned two custom pieces from him (one for myself, one for my dad). You'll see on his website that he creates more than golf prints and will dabble in other sports, matchboxes from restaurants and resorts, and so much more. The final product is very high quality and I love mine dearly!
2) Smathers & Branson Coasters | They're a little kitchy, but I love a needlepoint moment and I think these would be fun in an office.
3) Mark & Graham Cutting Board | Perfect for hosting a Masters party with a slight nod to golf and you can make it custom!
4). Lie and Loft "Quiet" Print | I think this would be really cute in an office or bathroom where you're trying to create tranquility. The "Quiet" is a reference to the signs that marshals will hold during a professional golf tournament to make sure fans are quiet during a player's shot.
5) Audrey Hepburn Golf Photo | This photo is iconic and would be darling anywhere in the home. You can find secondhand prints on places like Etsy, but this link takes you to the Getty photo.
6) Sport Retro - Kiltie Women Shoes | Looking for a new pair of kicks for the 2024 season? I found myself wearing these FootJoy shoes a lot in the last year. They're comfortable, spikeless and this was my year of trying to wear more retro styles, so they helped bring my outfit together. Oh yeah, they're also $80.
7) Match South Golf Bag Matchstick Striker | Brooke included this in our FTL Finds gift guide and since I'm in my lighting-candles-every-day era, I need this. The retro golf bag would look great on my millenial bar cart.
8) 19th Hole Cocktail Stirrers | I feel like this is a sneaky way to add golf flair to your party or every day happy hour.
9) Golf Course Print | Ally Aiken Designs golf course prints are hand painted golf course maps turned into digital art. I see this as a custom souvenir of your home course or a bucket list trip! She also commissions custom work if your course isn't on her site or you want the actual canvas.
*Bonus - Make your own piece! I have this glass box in my home and I toss my favorite tees and ball markers into it so I can see all of the places I have visited.