Because waiting for the monthly finds just isn't enough.
Happy holidays! I hope you've been spending time with loved ones and refreshing for the year ahead. The Fore the Ladies Finds newsletter is entering its fifth year and I've noticed over time that certain apparel, gear and other finds that don't make the cut. Maybe they aren't on sale anymore or we just don't have space in the newsletter for it.
So with that, I give you the Weekly 9. This will be a quick and fun round-up of things on our radar that you'll find only on the FTL blog (for now). We'll see how this goes and thanks for your continued support of Fore the Ladies!
The sales are endless after the holidays leading into the new year! Here are a few highlights of what I've found in my online shopping while watching movies all week:
1) Natasha Tennis Skirt with Green Piping | I've been wanting to try the Recreational Habits brand for some time now and this skirt is on sale for $57. This piece is perfectly preppy with the pleats and green trim, making it a great staple for your golf wardrobe.
2) Air Essentials Ballet Wrap Top | I grew up dancing, specifically ballet, for about 12 years and continued one year into college. While you won't see me pirouetting anytime soon, I would love to bring this wrap top to the golf course. Since the v neckline is higher on the chest, I would layer it with a polo. The Spanx Air Essentials material is soft as butter but also much more machine-wash friendly compared to wearing cashmere.
3) Olivia Shell Zip-Front Jacket | Okay, this isn't the sexiest purchase, but if you're in need of a rain jacket, Zero Restriction's jacket is fantastic. It's a little thing, but having a hood comes in clutch in inclement weather. Plus, Saks is currently offering $50 off every $250 spent with code WNTR50SF.
4). Golfweek article: 5 things we want to see on the LPGA in 2024 | I would call myself an avid LPGA fan, but this year I did not tune in to as much as I wanted. To better prepare me for the 2024 season, I'm reading this article (and more) by Beth Ann Nichols of Golfweek. She shares her five hopes for 2024 and I certainly hope they all come true.
5) Alpha Travel Cover | Attending a FTL Golf Getaway or your own golf trip in 2024? You're going to need a travel bag (or use Ship Sticks) and this highly rated one from OGIO is on sale for $169.
6) Sport Retro - Kiltie Women Shoes | Looking for a new pair of kicks for the 2024 season? I found myself wearing these FootJoy shoes a lot in the last year. They're comfortable, spikeless and this was my year of trying to wear more retro styles, so they helped bring my outfit together. Oh yeah, they're also $80.
7) Court Rival High-Rise Skirt, Long | Lululemon is running their end of year sale and this skirt is about 40-50% off depending on which color you select. The "long" version of this skirt should be appropriate for all golf courses and does range on your size (go to the fit information for more details). I think I need it in the "mint moment" or "storm teal" colorways.
8) Foray Golf's Archive Sale | You have to do some digging for specific sizes but you'll be rewarded with treasure when you find something you love. They're currently offering up to 80% off dozens of styles.
9) Endless High Rise Pant | I can't go a full post without including Athleta. Their endless high rise pant is a best-seller with more than 4,000 reviews (average rating 4.5 stars). If you need a classic black golf pant for next season, snag these for $70. Sizing is a bit limited on this pair.