We saw this trend - Things that have made my world a better place - on TikTok and had to get in on the action with our golf edition. Scroll down for some of my elaboration on these 18 "things!"
If you don't have FTL near you, search for public golf courses in your area and see if their websites show women's golf clinics. If not, give them a call and ask if they have any programming for female golfers.
Some of our favorite socks are from FootJoy, Feetures and Bombas.
We would recommend the Club Glove Collegiate bag
Check out this blog with our staple golf shoe recommendations!
You can always find shoes that stand out from G/Fore and Nike!
If you don't know, now you know. FORAY
Remember those khaki bermuda shorts and far too big cotton polos?
It helps that athleisure and preppy golf-core is in style, but if you're looking for a golf brand that works so well on and off the course, check out Byrdie Golf Social.
Check out our collection with Imperial!
10. Precision Pro has fair pricing and a quality product
11.Check out FootJoy's Glove Fitting Guide
12. I love my ClicGear push cart. Accessorizing it is half of the fun
13. goodr.com/ftl for all your sunglasses needs! I'm a big fan of the Back 9 Blackout
14. Check out this post about what to do at the driving range
15. I like the peach/grey/white version of this Titleist bag. It's less than 3 pounds when empty, which is one of the lightest bags I've seen on the market.
16. Find a PGA Professional here
17. See PGA Professional link above.